Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chrono Finally Arrives and More SNES Games Added Too!!



Photobucket

More SNES game have arrive in my hands. I managed to pull off some purchases but still these games are quite pricey. Finally, Chrono Trigger, TMNT IV: Turtles in Time, Contra III and Axelay are now in my
collection. The three games of TMNT, Contra and Chrono must of costs me just about $60 and more. These are the most expensive SNES games just like Mega Man X3 and Mega Man VII. TMNT IV is considered to be the best beat'em up games ever. Personally I prefer the 1st TMNT arcade game but everyone states TMNT: Turtles in Time was better. Not really. Chrono Trigger is mentioned as one of the best looking RPG's to hit the SNES console at it's time in 1995. As for Contra III, well, it's freakin' Contra. I purchased Chrono Trigger off of eBay on June 1st for about $40. I purchased TMNT IV and Contra III of off Nintendo Age for about $27 overall just this past weekend. That's about $13.50 per game in which eBay was selling both these games at around $20 and more. Oh and Axelay was also bought from Nintendo Age for $7 as well.


Thanks go out to jeffg over at Nintendo Age for both TMNT IV & Contra III.

Thanks go out to gamemaster30 over at Nintendo Age for Axelay.

No comments:

Post a Comment