Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Changes & More SNES Items!!

I've been too quiet on the SNES side of things but latley I've picked up some more SNES items so I have not forgotten about the SNES. New games I got for the SNES are Super Metroid (Which I'm currently playing right), I did have Super Mario All-Stars but some jackass on eBay gave me a shitty cart so I gave it back to him and got my refund for it. I also gained X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse, Super Ghouls 'N Ghost, and Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. I also managed to change the layout of this blog since the old one was too small and I couldn't fit anything in it either.

One last note: I'm also playing Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past but right now that game is on hold till I beat Super Metroid first.

No comments:

Post a Comment